Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Short-Term rental/ sublet apartment or studio for 3 weeks in June

Options
  • 09-03-2011 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm looking for an affordable place in Dublin to stay between may 31st and june 20th.
    Preferably around the €220 per week mark.
    Ideally, I'm looking for somewhere in the rathmines/ portobello area, but I'd also just like to know what's out there.
    I've checked rent.ie, daft.ie etc but no luck thusfar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Would some sort of hostel do?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

To be perfectly honest with you- its highly unlikely that anyone will let you somewhere for only 3 weeks. You could probably get a good rate on a hotel for 3 weeks in the area- but an apartment/studio etc- highly unlikely

Good news... in daft.ie there's an advanced search feature, where you have the option to say you want the room for a month.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

the_syco wrote: »
    Good news... in daft.ie there's an advanced search feature, where you have the option to say you want the room for a month.

The min they have in the advanced search on DAFT is 3 months- and if you put in a 3 month search- starting in May in D6- of the almost 300 availabilities- none are willing to do a 3 month lease........

smccarrick wrote: »
    The min they have in the advanced search on DAFT is 3 months- and if you put in a 3 month search- starting in May in D6- of the almost 300 availabilities- none are willing to do a 3 month lease........
    Ah. You are looking to rent a house. If looking to rent a room, you get:
    151280.jpg

=-=

Now, although the dates are wrong, this I assume would be waht you'd be after: www.daft.ie/3621619 "Short term apartment share available from April 21st until May 15th".

Now, look at the cost. Around the €500 mark. I checked a fe places, and you'd get a bed in a dorm for about that if all else failed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

I know a hotel in the Drumcondra area that has serviced apartments available, but they only rent by the month

Advertisement