Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schols

Options
  • 09-03-2011 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

When can you apply?

I'm currently a JF and am hoping to do it next year. I saw in another schols thread that deadline is 1 Feb? If that's this year then am I too late to apply?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The exams are at the start of January and the applications are during the first semester after the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

The last day for applying is usually at the start of November :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I think you can apply around November. I'm sure they'll give more information about it closer to the time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It might have been in February back when the exams took place during the (now non-existent) Easter break. They've since been moved to just after the Christmas break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kimm_b

Thanks guys :)
    I was worried I missed the deadline. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Hey,

If you haven't seen this, it's the official Schols thread. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055180812

Should give you an idea of dates and workload etc. They changed the format in 2009, so start at the end and work backwards. :)

Advertisement