Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Soldiers: Cold War announced

Options
  • 09-03-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

Signal Studios

So its a full sequel to the first game, not an add-on. Set after the Cold War where the Soviet Union never fell. So combat between the Soviets and USA, also adds a co-op mode.

And the original game will be arriving on PC "late spring/early summer 2011"

Good news, Toy Soldiers was a great game. Between this and Trenched there is some good arcade shooter/ strategy games coming to XBLA.

Video

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Can't wait for this.

Toy Soldiers is one of the best XBLA titles.

and this new Action Man/G.I Joe style is gonna be great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That looks class,so many games coming out though :-/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Loved the first one, recently re-discovered it and had a great laugh with some split screen pvp multiplayer at a friend's house.

I'll keep an eye on this, looks like they've made some interesting additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Loving this game so far.
    Anyone else pick it up....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've stuck the demo in my download queue today just to give it a quick look before I commit my 1200 points, but I'm very much looking forward to giving it a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement