Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any New Wrestling/Boxing Games???

Options
  • 09-03-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Aright folks...now im a fifa prson and i havent played a wrestling game since the smackdown games...is there any games that any of ye can think of that are good at the moment?????

any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Fight night champion is really good. Ja see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

WWE all stars is coing out soon, basically an arcade wrestler with combos. Kinda more kiddy though, though if you've ever wanted to combo into a stone cold stunner and continue the combo then this game is worth the rent at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

cheers for the feedback folks...i think im gonna go with a basketball game now so if you know of any please tell me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

nba homecourt is sweet even has air combos

I just bought NBA jam seems like good fun,but is very assisted its kind of like the FIFA street of basketball games....I was thinking what about NBA 11 for ps3.anybody know if that's been released yet???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I dont know what the fightings like in that game tongue.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

tommmy wrote: »
    I just bought NBA jam seems like good fun,but is very assisted its kind of like the FIFA street of basketball games....I was thinking what about NBA 11 for ps3.anybody know if that's been released yet???

Wrong forum my friend, ask over in games.

ah yes i should have probably noticed that myself...thanks for all the feedback....cheers

Advertisement