Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Year French Oral

Options
  • 09-03-2011 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey! So Ii'm a second year Arts student and I havent been going to any of my oral classes this year and am starting to freak out because my french oral exam is in like two weeks. Just wanna know if anyone can give me any information on what the oral entails? also any tips/tricks would be great! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Stating the obvious - why didn't you go to your oral classes this year? If you have a valid reason, then thats fair enough, such as a timetable clash, but tbh if you weren't going to them because of say laziness, then you don't deserve any help imo (no offense meant if you weren't going due to a valid reason!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭John Sugrue

To put it simply, no. Im in final year French. The oral is hard enough for those of us who go to class. The 2nd year one is probably the toughest of the three years because of this ridiculous document youu have to comment on.

Advertisement