Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History: Research Study

Options
  • 09-03-2011 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey could anyone help me with my evaluation of sources?

Ive done my outline plan & my extended essay..Im just stuck on the evaluation of sources I dont really know how to structure it?

Some advice would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭orlabobs

Every teacher should have a booklet that details how each section of the project should be done out. I had about three copies last year. They're really handy, just ask your teacher.

but from what I can remember, you just put the title of your source (and all the referencing info like publisher, release date, author that kind of stuff), and then have a few positive reviews of the source, and a few negatives. You need to have at least one negative. Mention how it will be relevant for your essay, and if it gave you a different angle for your essay.(remember you havn't carried out your project yet... the sources come first.... of course :P )
    Keep it brief enough, remember you only have one a4 page to write it on in the booklet.
    it's not the most important part of the project, so don't stress too much about it. it's fairly easy to get full marks, or at least most of the marks for this section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Leylz

Thanks a million for that!!

Advertisement