Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[DHD] problem with alarm and hancent sms!

Options
  • 09-03-2011 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

im having a nightmare waking up in the morning (har har) whereby if i get a text soon enough before my alarm goes off, and the text notification widget is displayed on the screen, the Alarm will still go off, but there is no option to snooze/sleep/dismiss it! the only way i can stop it vibrating and making the god aweful noise i need to get out of bed is by rebooting the phone, but then ive to set a new alarm (to replace the snooze button)

i also turned off the full screen notification in handcent sms, but it still displays the text!

sorry for the gibberish

can anyone help me out?
    i dont really want a different alarm app, i like the sense stock clock/alarm etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

looks like its a known issue....u may have to try another alarm clock app...or disable the popup...

Advertisement