Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dong Dong Never Die

Options
  • 09-03-2011 2:46pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So... anyone picking this up? :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Wait... there's a Guile clone who fights on Guile's stage with Guile's music BUT HAS AN AUTOBOT SYMBOL ON HIS CHEST?

I'll have ten copies.

(In all seriousness, I assume he's a parody of Japs who want to be American?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Why am I still watching this :S

Guy with hat that smokes and moonwalks will be so completely overplayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

people have too much time on their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

What did I.... just watch?

Still, he freaking finished off the car at the end by slamming it onto the ground :)

Might check it out sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭erinsoup

Personally, I prefer Secret Meeting 2

Accepting all challengers..raedy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Wait... there's a Guile clone who fights on Guile's stage with Guile's music BUT HAS AN AUTOBOT SYMBOL ON HIS CHEST?

I'll have ten copies.

(In all seriousness, I assume he's a parody of Japs who want to be American?)

Doom since your buying ten copies can we have tournaments for it at XGC but smoking hat guy is broken and should be banned from tournaments:D

Advertisement