Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get my tracks mixed...cheap?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get my tracks mixed to a high standard yet keeping the costs as low as possible?

Living in Dublin but of course the files can be transferred through Sendpace or whatever.

Hip Hop and Trip Hop instrumentals as well as some with vocals.

Examples here: http://soundcloud.com/david-prophet-margin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

whats your budget per song? good quality will cost but a lot of us do nixers in our own places so it is possible to get a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

Yeah, let us know your budget. How many tracks? References? Ghetto mastering or do you need professional mastering?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Some students like myself may sometimes do it for free.

I would but am very busy at the moment. I started doing it at the start of the year but that's when I had a lot of time on my hands.

So... perhaps ask a student to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

What do you intend to do with your tracks Joe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 GoSlowJoe

Apologies.... had a death in the family and things went downhill from there so sorry about the delay in replying.

TBH I didn't have a budget in mind when starting off. I was more looking for a price list of sorts I guess. I have a number of tracks done, which I will want to be of the highest quality I can get as I'm looking to sell them as instrumental tracks to artists as well as performing on some of the tracks to pass round to radio stations, labels etc...

So high quality mixing and mastering required please! If people could give me an idea of what they would charge per track that would be greatly appreciated.. You can find some of the tracks at www.davidolearymusic.com

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement