Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avril lavgine

Options
  • 09-03-2011 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,979 ✭✭✭

so avril gots a new album out. anyone still into here. I'v got all the albums but wasn't really the last one she had. not sure what this is going too be like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

I started listening to her when I was about eleven, and it's carried on till now how childish hehe :P
    Nah I love her, she's my one guilty pleasure that will always be there ha.
    As for her new album, don't know what to expect, the last was crap compared to the first...New song is catchy but not really my thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,979 ✭✭✭cena

I started listening to her when I was about eleven, and it's carried on till now how childish hehe :P
    Nah I love her, she's my one guilty pleasure that will always be there ha.
    As for her new album, don't know what to expect, the last was crap compared to the first...New song is catchy but not really my thing.

Its my guilty pleasure too. Didn't like the last one either

Advertisement