Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowerSupport for iPhone 4

Options
  • 08-03-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone knows a store to buy PowerSupport screen protectors from?
    Can't seem to find them anywhere.
    Does anyone use them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Order it from the UK?

Don't use screen protectors myself, I hate the feeling of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

Thats mad money for a bit of plastic. I have an iPhone 4 and got screen protectors on ebay for 99c each. I put a new one on about every 3-4 months to keep it looking smart.
    Go to ebay.ie and type in iphone 4 screen protector, there's heaps on there.
    I also got a clear silicone protective case for 2.99 and it came with 2 free screen protectors.
    Make sure whoever you buy from has a good feedback score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Mad money is right.. I was just linking to a UK site so he wasn't hit with US duties etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

Thanks for the replies guys,would those screen protectors on ebay be good quality?

Advertisement