Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Russian Kids Homemade Bungee Cord

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

They are about 10 stories high :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Seen some of them before their crazy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Holy Fcuk!

Thats some serious crazy shiz. One hit off one of those walls and who knows what damage you'd do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Have seen them before but still great. That girl has balls of steel!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭TheAnswer

tiger55 wrote: »
    They are about 10 stories high :eek:

Pretty academic once you go above 3 stories anyway.
    Mother of God! Crazy russian bastwerds.

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    Holy Fcuk!

Thats some serious crazy shiz. One hit off one of those walls and who knows what damage you'd do!

I did notice that they have two pieces of rope attached to either building, so I think this will stop oneself smashing into the side of either building. Must have took a long time to make it, and I wonder who went first when it was first made?

I will admit, I would not have the balls to give it a go, so full praise to everyone doing it (especially that girl who was about 15/16 year old)

16idq95.jpg

TheAnswer wrote: »
    Pretty academic once you go above 3 stories anyway.
    Mother of God! Crazy russian bastwerds.

What do young people do in our countries? I have lived in Scotland and England, and youngsters just sit about drinking white lightening moaning that there is nothing to do :pac: Or the nerds sit at home playing their computer till they are 40.

The Russians have showed us you can have real fun.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Look at the first video. She is tied at the waist. When she is at full imapct i think she'd break her back as the is flat. I reckon she did a bit of damage.

Mad ****ers though- although imagine if there was an accident i'd say they all just do a legger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

How do these kids not snap their backs?

Don't normal bungee rigs bind at the ankle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Hats of to them for having the onions to do it. I'am up for a blast of adrenalin but I don't I give that a go.

So are they stupid or fearless, or both?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I think it's because she's being dropped at an angle that the momentum is like a swing, as opposed to straight down like an actual bungee rope.

hardCopy wrote: »
    How do these kids not snap their backs?

They would not be doing it if it broke their backs lol
    CMpunked wrote: »
    I think it's because she's being dropped at an angle that the momentum is like a swing, as opposed to straight down like an actual bungee rope.

Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Seen the second video before, a pack of nut jobs would sum them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

That does look like the best fun ever.

Advertisement