Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked iPod Touch Screen - Best place for replacement screen?

Options
  • 08-03-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I have an Ipod Touch (4th gen) with a cracked screen. I was searching around and found this place http://www.ipodrepaircentre.ie/ who will replace the screen for €95. Has anyone used them?

Mactivate charge €139, but will not void the warranty as they are an Apple authorised repaire centre, but the above place will void the warranty (and are significantly cheaper). Not sure where to go!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

your warranty will be voided wherever you go, Apple don't do screen replacements. the replace the units & I doubt they replace them at that price. I'm also surprised the 4th gen ipod touch is only €95. the screens for those are expensive. could be €95 + vat.

Advertisement