Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation in tokyo

Options
  • 08-03-2011 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,

this topic may have been up on the forum before. But unfortunately I could not locate the information I was looking for.

I am going to Japan in September for three weeks and will be spending one week in Tokyo. Im finding it very difficult finding cheap accomodation in Tokyo.

I will be travelling with my boyfriend. We are looking at hotels or hostels, it doesnt matter. We would like a shared room. Do any of you guys know any hostles/hotels that are cheap? Any advice welcome :)

PS: we are also looking to spend the odd night in more intereseting, fun, crazy, traditional places in tokyo. Such ideas are welcome also.

Comments

Advertisement