Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Blends

Options
  • 21-01-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

I posted this blend here 2 months ago, its a maash up of Onra's Send Me Your Love and Jay-Z's Heart of the City, i also sent the track to Onra at the same time, anyways, he posted it on his Facebook page today and sent me a mail thru Soundcloud asking me for a link to download the track so he cud play it at his dj's gigs. I'm well chuffed!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Fair play man, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

good on ya lad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Congrats Jay, love that track.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jus.Me

Nice one man! The blend works really well in fairness.

• Advertisement

Cheers Jus

Here's a blend i put together the other day with Ohio Players "Fire" and Lloyd Banks track by the same man from a few years back, with a little help from the Vibrettes.

Note to moderator, is there any way of embedding the soundcloud player rather than linking to it?

Here's another blend, this time its Jay Z in the mix with Reuben Slade, hope you enjoy

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nice work.

I've merged these threads together to keep all your work in one place.

cheers dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

why dont you look into this bud id be interested to see what you come with if you have time.

50 just released this freestyle in song format and he's lookin for someone to finish it, it has a hook and all.

just a suggestion bud taught you might be interested.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-ghetto-like-a?xg_source=activity

I'm going to put out a free style today. That has just has a sample and a kick drum. So all the producers on twitter can finish it.
    about 6 hours ago via ÜberSocial
    Retweeted by 100+ people

Advertisement