Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good RSS readers for android

Options
  • 07-03-2011 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

What RSS readers are you using?
    I'm using Pulse at the moment- nice little app, widget could be a bit better.
    Just wondering if there's any other good free readers out there worth considering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

mkennedy wrote: »
    What RSS readers are you using?
    I'm using Pulse at the moment- nice little app, widget could be a bit better.
    Just wondering if there's any other good free readers out there worth considering.

Google reader app imo. I used to use Newsrob before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I know you mentioned it already but i like pulse reader, mainly because it looks pretty :rolleyes:.

I've used the google reader app before but, the interface isn't up to par and the widget is woeful looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

After trying most of the rss apps I found gReader Pro to be the best. Although its not an rss reader I'd also recommend News Republic for news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

i use FeedR, apparently its not supported by the dev anymore...but it still works...

The thing thats kept me with it, is an option in it called mobilize....rather than open the news item in the regular website, it seems to format it for a mobile browser...so theres no tapping the screen to focus on text columns etc...its just there in front of you, readable..

FeedR opens this link

Google Reader opens this link

If i could get google reader to do this for me i'd switch, only thing keeping me from going to it...

Advertisement