Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's available?

Options
  • 07-03-2011 7:23pm

Currently i'm smoking drum rollies(financial isues), they're not bad though, would otherwise smoke vogue or mayfair menthols, i would like to try something new but the trouble is that those big machines don't allow for browsing, recommendations please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I smoke Old Holborne with menthol filter and liquorice papers. They are a fair bit better than Drum imo.

Oh yes, the liquorice papers and menthol filters can be quite hard to find, but I'll let you know where in Dublin I get them if you live in Dublin yourself.

that'd be great thanks! menthol filters sounds great!

I get my papers and filters in News and Deli in Dundrum, on Main Street, just down from the new shopping centre.
    Also, there's a store in town called CANDY, just beside the Daniel O'Connell off O'Connell Bridge which sells menthol filters and occasionally sells the liquorice papers. They're the shops I use to buy mine anyway. Otherwise, its fairly difficult to find shops that sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

if you're willing to buy online try www.e-Tobaccos.com
    i'm getting my second shipment of american spirit 35g pouches next week
    really quick shipping and you save a fortune

• Advertisement

thanks so much, town is handier for me so il be going in there to give the menthol filters a go!

thanks so much, town is handier for me so il be going in there to give the menthol filters a go!

Don't forget to let us know what you think of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cottz2006

if you're willing to buy online try www.e-Tobaccos.com
    i'm getting my second shipment of american spirit 35g pouches next week
    really quick shipping and you save a fortune

I got tobacco off e-tobaccos around this time last year, had no problems with them. One question though, I ordered off them last week and the order says it's still pending. Is that normal? I tried emailing them, with no reply and tried private messaging his account on boards too with no reply. Should I be worried?:confused:

Advertisement