Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were you a witness to an accident

Options
  • 07-03-2011 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i was involved in an accident 14th dec 2010 and the witness i had was a work colleague , but it turns out he can not be one now as i know him.
    i am looking for anyone else that may have seen the accident or was on the bus that was involved too.
    the accident happed 14th dec , 10:20 am upper dorset street , across from the bank on the way into town.
    i don’t want to give too many details for fear of false witnesses coming forward that would hurt my case.

if you know anyone who was on aircoach at this time and was a passenger please pop me a mail or post here so i can get in contact

Appreciate any help you can give on this issue

rgds
    G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Does the aircoach have cameras?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whereyouthere

intresting, i would hope they have as it would prove they were at fault
    but if i was the bus company i would just say they were not working that day so it couldnt be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Moved to Dublin City forum - probably a better chance of someone there having seen it.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,246 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Your work colleague can still be a witness, just not as effective.
    but if i was the bus company i would just say they were not working that day
    They would have to sign an affidavit to that effect.

Advertisement