Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER Assessor Limerick City

Options
  • 07-03-2011 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Looking to get a BER cert done on an apartment. Can anyone recommend? Got a quote from one chap there for €250. I've heard there's people doing them for €100 now.. If anyone can recommend somebody, please PM me. Cheers folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I also heard there were lots of people around doing it for €100 but I cant seem to find one anywhere as I also need a BER certificate for my apartment

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cormthechippie

that's more reasonable man. screw payin 200 snots and above for the same job. I'll be giving you a call within the next week. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ogie56

got a BER done for the grant from this man, Paudie 0860456537 - www.beraco.ie - very reasonble!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement