Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucidending, a person in the last hours of their life, sharing it with the world

Options
  • 07-03-2011 5:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section of AH but I was linked to this on another forum and I'd thought I'd share it,

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fy6yz/51_hours_left_to_live/

General gist, the author, Lucidending, has cancer and has chosen to voluntarily end his life this Tuesday and is making it public. The quote in my signature is something he said to a user who asked what message he wanted to give to the world. I'll repeat it here anyway;
    "That nothing we have is worth hurting anyone else for. It's all fleeting people. Stop seeing race, color, sex, religion, etc.... Theyre all just people, and if you try to love them you won't lose anything."

Comments

Advertisement