Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I ask a question on this forum?

Options
  • 06-03-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi Mods, I have a question up on newbies & faq and was redirected to the music section. I think this would be the right place but I don't think I could handle prison right now;) just about selling a rare single.

Thanks

A tentative newbie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

dueaug wrote: »
    Hi Mods, I have a question up on newbies & faq and was redirected to the music section. I think this would be the right place but I don't think I could handle prison right now;) just about selling a rare single.

Thanks

A tentative newbie.

I don't think this is the right forum for selling things - try adverts.ie - but I don't think it would be a bannable offense either ;)

The mods here are nice, you can chill :p

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Thanks El Pr0n, I'm actually looking for advise as to the best place to sell a rare Beatles single. We would only have an ebay account as buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks

A tentative newbie.
    We don't allow the buying and selling of stuff on Boards.ie. Do as El Pr0n suggested and check out http://www.adverts.ie for that sort of thing.

Also for something like this where you're looking for an answer from a forum moderator it's probably better to send them a private message rather than starting up a thread on the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

Thanks El Pr0n, I'm actually looking for advise as to the best place to sell a rare Beatles single. We would only have an ebay account as buyers.

It's very easy to become an eBay seller; there are no significant hoops to jump through at all (especially if you already have an existing eBay account). Just find the "Sell an item" button and work from there.

You can also check out places like amazon.co.uk, discogs.com and musicstack.com to get an idea of your item's "market value".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

You just did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Hi Malice, wasn't actually trying to sell the single on boards :). Anyway we have gotten it into a Beatles memorabilia auction so hopefully it will be sold then. Not as soon as we had hoped but sure at least its something.

Advertisement