Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 suns filmed in China yesterday wasn't a hoax

Options
  • 06-03-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

I can't believe this made mainstream news but the apparent 2 suns filmed yesterday in China was real!!!! ,well not really it's been explained as a mirage in our atmosphere which gave the effect of 2 suns.Opinions people

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41927089/ns/technology_and_science-space/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

If a second sun was around, you'd notice pretty quickly with the change in the Planet's rotation/direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

If a second sun was around, you'd notice pretty quickly with the change in the Planet's rotation/direction.

Yeah it would be still there when the sun comes fully up ,but there are people convinced planet x is real and this has just fueled the fire unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

It's interesting. I saw one comment below the article making mention of the smog-filled atmosphere as one possible explanation... I expect Planet X aficionados will run riot with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It's interesting. I saw one comment below the article making mention of the smog-filled atmosphere as one possible explanation... I expect Planet X aficionados will run riot with this one.
    Rather an odd planet - mostly invisible, but occasionally as bright in the sky as the sun...

Rather an odd planet - mostly invisible, but occasionally as bright in the sky as the sun...

It seems to be in hiding most days then pops out to say hello every other day and it's apparently bigger than Jupiter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

Ah, here we go:

Two Suns in China - Planet X is Approaching!

A quote from the no doubt learned source:
    One can be 100% certain that Planet X can no longer be hidden! 2012 is getting nearer and nearer, and signs like this fall perfectly into place of what we are expecting.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

ehh the sun isnt oval shaped which would lead me to believe thats its one sun with a cloud in the middle

Fozzydog3 wrote: »
    ehh the sun isnt oval shaped which would lead me to believe thats its one sun with a cloud in the middle

Probably from all the crap and pollution in the atmosphere in China ,probably light refracting off metal and chemical particles in the atmosphere but who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

I'm gonna throw a really wacky off the wall one here....(puts on tinfoil hat)
    was it possibly the moon? which of course is visible during the day depending on its phase :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I have read that a star way off in space may explode soon AND IF IT DOES,WE WILL HAVE A 2ND SUN...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Knowing a little about the physics of the solar system, those images do not impress me very much.
    was it possibly the moon?

Highly unlikely. When the moon appears near the Sun in the sky it is a new moon or a very thin crescent. Most of the surface of the moon would be dark, rather than bright.

Dude111 wrote: »
    I have read that a star way off in space may explode soon AND IF IT DOES,WE WILL HAVE A 2ND SUN...
    Well, even if that did happen, we wouldn't have a second sun, we'd have a bright light in the sky for a while. A sun is more than a bright light. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

Is their not an obvious question that people are missing, like, Why was it only in China this could seen and no where else ?, if there was a ''second sun'', surely the whole world would have seen it regardless of where they were.

MRPRO03 wrote: »
    Is their not an obvious question that people are missing, like, Why was it only in China this could seen and no where else ?, if there was a ''second sun'', surely the whole world would have seen it regardless of where they were.
    Don't be asking totally reasonable questions, you'll only confuse people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Alien ship of mirrors which reflected the sun :confused:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-two-suns

Question has anyone here actually seen it with their own eyes?
    I have seen two suns but i put it down to moon and sun up at same time lol :o

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-two-suns#ixzz1G3497nEw

I have had many visions and dreams of Two Suns and I know that many on this site have also. I also know that many members here have also photographed the Two Suns. I Know that our Sun is part of a binary Star system. This information has been hidden form us by scientists. One of the reasons that we are consistently experiencing Chemtrails could also be due to create cloud cover to hide this truth from our view. As this second sun comes closer, it is becoming more and more noticable to many, to the point that people are now capturing it with their cell phone cameras.

Interesting bit from the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

caseyann wrote: »
    Question has anyone here actually seen it with their own eyes?
    I have seen two suns but i put it down to moon and sun up at same time lol :o

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-two-suns#ixzz1G3497nEw

I have had many visions and dreams of Two Suns and I know that many on this site have also. I also know that many members here have also photographed the Two Suns. I Know that our Sun is part of a binary Star system. This information has been hidden form us by scientists. One of the reasons that we are consistently experiencing Chemtrails could also be due to create cloud cover to hide this truth from our view. As this second sun comes closer, it is becoming more and more noticable to many, to the point that people are now capturing it with their cell phone cameras.

Interesting bit from the link.

So if what this woman is saying is that somehow they've made clouds that cover the entire sky that blocks out a second sun, but this cloud cover goes away so we can see the other planets in the solar system with the naked eye? And that every single astronomer and scientist in the world is in on it?

Interesting alright...

King Mob wrote: »
    So if what this woman is saying is that somehow they've made clouds that cover the entire sky that blocks out a second sun, but this cloud cover goes away so we can see the other planets in the solar system with the naked eye? And that every single astronomer and scientist in the world is in on it?

Interesting alright...

You didnt answer the question have you seen the second sun?
    I dont know what she is implying she can imply anything she wants lol
    I said interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You didnt answer the question have you seen the second sun?
    There was a question?
    No I haven't seen the second sun because there isn't one.
    I dont know what she is implying she can imply anything she wants lol
    I said interesting.
    She's not implying anything, she's saying that there's a second sun and there is a ridiculous conspiracy using every single scientist on the planet and apparently magic.
    She's totally entitled to say these idiotic nonsensical things, it doesn't mean she's any more right.

Why do you think this woman is interesting? Do you think that any of that brain poop of an article is credible?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭belacqua_

Saw this the other day when I was installing a second outside convenience to the gable end of my igloo.

1286665_846bc8ce2e_m.jpg

• Advertisement

Did ye look at the image?..
    Its obviously the same sphere..mirage, camera trick of the light or whatever..in fairness..

(and i opened the link kind of half expecting to believe it..but no..)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

It's most likely a rare but well understood phenomenon known as a sun dog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Alien ship of mirrors which reflected the sun :confused:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-two-suns
    Where do you find these brilliant websites?

Where do you find these brilliant websites?

HAHA its just called bored browsing haha why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Just came across a website saying this maybe phenomenon may be down to the polar shift this year.

http://www.poleshift2011.com/
    Prior to the shift, ALL HUMANITY WILL BE VIEWING WHAT APPEARS AS A ‘SECOND SUN' in the daytime sky. It's existence and arrival has been scientifically verified via an Australian astrophycisist source contractually bound by national secrecy laws. Knowledgable 'insiders' are well aware that any information deemed as violating national security will never be exposed by mainstream media sources and will in turn place themselves in position for persecution. Incidentally, I did not seek this scientific disclosure as I already possessed my own faith in truth by revelations already presented to me via numerous and ongoing personal visions received outlined further below. However this unsought scientific confirmation served to dispel any shred of doubt within my own being, and was the final catalyst for creating this website. The pending situation calls for awareness of the times and paying attention to the signs of the times that will manifest on Earth and in the heavens.

Loads of different websites saying various different things about the polar shift. Is it going to happen or are these guys just delusional nutjobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Don't be asking totally reasonable questions, you'll only confuse people.

Logic?! My brain hurts!

seanmacc wrote: »
    Loads of different websites saying various different things about the polar shift. Is it going to happen or are these guys just delusional nutjobs.
    If you check out the other topics linked to in the right-hand sidebar of the 'Poleshift' site (e.g. Illuminati conspiracies, Planet Nibiru, Vaccine Dangers, The Luciferian Agenda etc.), you may have more evidence on which to base your decision. The odd thing that I don't understand is that several of these conspiracies are mutually contradictory - so how can you believe them all at the same time? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

seanmacc wrote: »
    Just came across a website saying this maybe phenomenon may be down to the polar shift this year.

http://www.poleshift2011.com/

Supposed to happen tuesday according to some here. Although on wednesday the date will be pushed forward.

Advertisement