Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

espn

Options
  • 06-03-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭

Have ye been enjoying watch the hockey on espn this weekend. Its been nice too able too watch in hd than on the laptop all the time.

I'v enjoyed the games alot. petty the ducks game went in overtime didn't get the rest taped. Looking forward too the rangers later

also its free this weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I've had Espn for a year now and try to watch Hockey when i can its not my favourite sport but I enjoy it try to catch NHL on The Fly everyday to keep up with the news and results.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I've had Espn for a year now and try to watch Hockey when i can its not my favourite sport but I enjoy it try to catch NHL on The Fly everyday to keep up with the news and results.

How much is it a month

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Think it's €16/mo unless you have Sky Sports, then it's around €12/mo. I tend to get it for the winter months and then cancel for the summer once the Stanley Cup is over as it's mostly boring baseball over the summer. There's no year long contract, you just have to give 30 days notice to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

thats cheap enough. think were getting rid of sky just can't afford it and its too dear. anyone well too tape the ducks vs rangers for me and put it on a dvd. well pay for postage and send a dvd in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Sorry, I should have said it's €16 in addition to whatever Sky package you have. I'm pretty sure you can't get it just on its own, but maybe I'm wrong there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

On UPC its part of the Select Plus package! Great Deal!

Advertisement