Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage orientated Livery South Kilkenny/Waterford

Options
  • 06-03-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi all,

anyone know of a dressage orientated livery/School in the South Kilkenny/waterford region. My yard is great but leans strongly towards jumping and cross-country and I'm getting a bit fed up with having to put away other peoples jumps so I can do flat work. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Hockey Chick

At our yard we have an outdoor arena and it gets used for bothing jumping and dressage the girls try do both and then hack out in the fields, do you mind me asking where is your yard PM me if you want to know mine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

You could try Stonehaven in Waterford. They do quite a bit of dressage and have dressage leagues. Located just a few minutes from the bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mack2

Im at a yard in Kilkenny which has a fab dressage instructor/judge there....so pm me if you are still interested!

Advertisement