Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you feel guilty you don't get out more?

Options
  • 06-03-2011 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I've resigned to slipping myself roofies on saturday nights

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

Just cause im on boards doesn't mean i don't get out i just had a rag week of 6 days on the piss so no !

Sorry for your troubles #winning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'd feel more guilty by going out spending money I don't have tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Doug is on the roof OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

instead why dont you slip into something sexy and come over to my place

actually dont bother

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

guilty as sloth, i miss my 10 mile treks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

If I went out I would have to talk to people. I can only type now. Imaginary friends are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Why would i feel guilty about not going out?

super-rush wrote: »
    Why would i feel guilty about not going out?

we know It's because yore mammy will not let you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Going out and doing the same sh!t gets very boring!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭nomh

hondasam wrote: »
    If I went out I would have to talk to people. I can only type now. Imaginary friends are better.
    and you do look more attractive on webcam

nomh wrote: »
    and you do look more attractive on webcam

are you stalking me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I'd go out more if they'd bring back the weekday nitelink.
    A lot of my "friends" turned out to be a bunch of utter w@nkers so when I head out I usually go myself, which is great but getting a taxi from town to Sandycove on your own is, in principle, something I'm not willing to pay for very often.
    I always go out Fridays, but during the week is more complicated, unless I know people who live around here are heading out I can't really afford to come home, which is obviously a problem.

Funny thing is it's probably not that expensive, it's just the principle of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

rename thread "do you feel guilty for being a loser?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No. I get to save a few more quid instead sometimes been ripped off for being now squashed in a club with too expensive drink, too packed past its fire allowance number and being treated like dirt by some of the owners.

Go the pub and all that but try to avoid the usual lot of rip-off places and its those now I don't miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭amacca

I usually feel guiltier when I've been out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'd go out more if they'd bring back the weekday nitelink.

They got rid of the weekday nitelinks? :eek::eek:How do students afford to go out now. Some of the funniest parts of my nights out were the nitelink home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Weekday nitelinks went AGES ago. It did kinda wreck the buzz in 4th year college tbh, but it was probably for the best :D

And I feel guiltier going out as much as I do. I really should stay in and save a lot more but I always feel like Im missing something if I dont head out. That said, Im swapping clubs for nights in with kinect and wine a lot lately-its more fun and much cheaper. There's still at least one night out a week though, if I drink or not depends on my overtime that week, but Ill show up just to be social.

Advertisement