Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered Chestnut Stallion

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Looking for a lightly boned registered chestnut stallion to cross with a blue eyed cream connemara mare.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Kitiara

yeah..don't.Too many abandoned horses in ireland

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Helpful posts, please. The OP is looking for suggestions as to stallions, not on the merits of whether or not they should breed. If they're thinking of breeding, I would have assumed that they have given the issue much thought careful deliberation, and are not making their decision lightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 saphire1979

Kitiara,
    We don't really need bitter people like you on here.
    I have a great interest in horses and I'm not breeding them for money.
    Not every one breeds horses and then abandons them so if you don't have any useful information then take your bitter thoughts and go watch the tv.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Saphire, please remember to attack the post, not the poster.

And if anybody has a problem with a post, please use the 'report post' function rather than addressing the issue yourself.

Advertisement