Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crown Emulsion Paint - Woodies DIY

Options
  • 05-03-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

10 Litre CROWN Magnolia Matt Emulsion €16.99

They have other similar offers on paint worth checking out too.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Is this in all Woodies ?

I was in the Mullingar one on Friday and they had 10L Crown Covermatt Brilliant Magnolia for €23.89.
    €16.99 seems like a very good price.
    As a comparison, the 10L Dulux Softsheen Magnolia was €39.99

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The white is €16.99 online, cant see the magnolia though

http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/productdetail.aspx?pid=9585&loc=P&catid=2.6

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

€15 for crown magnolia white and magnolia 10l in b&q limerick today

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Spangles

Davy wrote: »
    The white is €16.99 online, cant see the magnolia though

Both Magnolia & White are on offer in Carlow Woodies anyhow. I would have thought it was nationwide ??

I noticed the significant difference in prices, even the Woodies brand was 23.99 for the same thing & it usually takes more coats for proper coverage. Other brands were upwards of €39.99 for the exact same product.

Advertisement