Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Carrick on Shannon

Options
  • 05-03-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Well I have been lucky to have gotten a new job near Carrick and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction regarding acc. I have looked on daft and contacted where I will be working, but was wondering if anyone had any leads on papers I should look at?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blonde27

Hey there and congrats on the move. Your best bet is to check out the Leitrim Observer where alot of house shares or houses etc are advertised. Also, speak to Sherry Fitzgerald in Carrick, they cover a lot of rentals

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

The local estate agents don't seem to cover rentals much but try Gerry at www.abbeypropertysales.com, nice guy.

You could try my own site too both for accommodation and general info on Leitrim - www.aboutleitrim.ie

Advertisement