Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Anyone know of a decent 7+ room house for next year? NUIG

Options
  • 05-03-2011 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

And how are the fine people of boards today?

I was wondering does anyone know of a decent 7+ room house to rent for next year? Want to get on to the whole accommodation thing early this year. A group of us want to move in together to a fairly large house, and i don't want anyone to be disappointed!!
    Could anyone point me in the right direction? Or is anyone currently living in one they won't want next year!?

Any help is appreciated!! :)

cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Register with www.daft.ie and they will send you emails of this type of house. Newcastle area have very large houses and most landlords go through the accomodations office at NUIG. Call in there and they will give you numbers for landlords. Even if they don't have a house vacant at the moment, they do know others who will, so ringing around now will help and you will be able to reserve the house for next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement