Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for a router to replace Eircom Zyxel.

Options
  • 05-03-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey Guys.

Looking for suggestions for a new router. I would like to replace the Eircom Zyxel router that I am currently using and would appreciate any help.

I would like a wireless N, gigabit router that will play nice with my 360's, PS3, Buffalo Linkstation NAS and Apple TV2 running XBMC.

Would like to keep it under €100 if possible. Also, have come across the Netgear N300 Wireless Gigabit Router and like the idea of its ReadyShare feature, allowing you to hook up an external hard drive and use it as NAS.

http://www.netgear.com/products/service-providers/routers-and-gateways/gigabit-ethernet-routers-gateways/WNR3500L.aspx

One more thing I would like is, suggestions on the best place to purchase same.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Advertisement