Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Audience With @warrenellis Kirwan Theatre, NUIG 10 March · 19:00 - 22:00

Options
  • 05-03-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=137523329646536
    On March 10th, both the Comic Book and the Literary and Debating Societies will be hosting an 'Audience with Warren Ellis' in the Kirwan Theatre as a free event

Warren Ellis is the award-winning creator of graphic novels such as Transmetropolitan, Planetary, Fell, Global Frequency and the author of 'underground classic' Crooked Little Vein

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

Not to forget freakangels which I bloody love.

Bringing you classic curse words like '****sticks'.

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hoping to make it up to Galway for this, assuming I get out of work on time.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

I am getting the bus to Galway Thursday evening and the the bus back that night at quater past midnight. Honest that's not crazy, what is crazy is that the return bus ticket to Galway will cost me less then the taxi fare from the city centre home when the bus gets in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jokero

How was it? Good evening?

Advertisement