Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft pistol WE 1911 MEU (TAN)

Options
  • 05-03-2011 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

IM selling it to buy a m4

i used it 1nce to see what its like..
    im also giving away a silencer, case and a sling

all of that is worth 200eu ..all i need is 140eu or the closest offer thanks..

my number is <snip>..
    no time wasters or private numbers..

Another fantastic Gas Blowback gun from WE.
    This is the much loved MEU in a fantastic Tan Colour, a must have for all serious Airsofters.
    The WE MEU is the best looking full metal 1911 WE has ever produced. The blow back action is operated by high pressure gas, such as green gas. The sights function by lining up the white dot on the front sight between the white dots on each side of the rear sight. The functional grip safety and ambidextrous thumb safety make its operation safe for all users. Numerous other features include forward cocking serrations, improved trigger, and an attachment point for a retention lanyard. The reinforced metal parts include outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer, and trigger. The internal upgrade parts include reinforced recoil spring, hammer spring, firing pin, and a extreme high flow valve.

Specifications:
    System: Gas Blow Back
    Muzzle Velocity: 300 fps
    Magazine Capacity: 15+1
    Gas Type: Green Gas/Ultrair Gas
    Package Includes: gun, magazine, manual

3 Hole Trigger
    Metal Slide and Frame
    Forward Cocking Serrations
    Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
    Functional Grip Safety w/ Beaver Tail
    Attachment Point for Retention Lanyard
    Improved Iron Sights
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters requiring assistance with the site. Other posters can't reply to you here. However if you post over on the Airsoft Adverts forum you might find someone interested.

However, before you post there please bear in mind the following:
    - Posting phone numbers is not permitted. If someone is interested they will send you a Private Message.
    - Reformatting the text of your post is not necessary, the default font works just fine and is a lot less annoying to read.
    - I've removed your second post containing the picture from this thread. I know nothing about airsoft, but in my personal opinion I would suggest that you put up a better quality photo if you're trying to entice buyers. You might get a quicker sale if people can see the gun properly.

Advertisement