Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo - RDS July

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Durhamstown1

Hey there Galvasean,

erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo is indeed coming to Dublin's RDS (July 8th-12th). It's an interactive, educational and fun filled event for all the family to enjoy and yes, it's geared more at the little ones (3-11 years)

There are special group and family packages starting from €18.50 per ticket, available from Ticketmaster. Here's a more recent clip from the show. Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vegJMqXqTEk

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 277 ✭✭misspiggy40

OMG....so Mum, Dad and the kids equals €100 for this show. Travel up, park, eat and of course that one activity won't last the day so we would have to think of something else to do as well!!! Bye Bye €250 for a day out!!! Count me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Durhamstown1

Hi there,

Hear what you're saying but surely if a family travels up (I'm presuming your from the country) , parks up, pays for meals etc and pay admission for the family to an event, then no one can argue that it might be expensive...same thing if you were going to Disney or Wiggles or something..(probably more expensive for them...no point in taking it out on these guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sheamyboy

This show is an absoluete ripoff it consists of 2handheld dinosaur puppets, and a man in a trex suit, and thats about it. The prices for about 50minutes are extortinate DO NOT GO!!!!RIPOFF!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 277 ✭✭misspiggy40

Hi there,

Hear what you're saying but surely if a family travels up (I'm presuming your from the country) , parks up, pays for meals etc and pay admission for the family to an event, then no one can argue that it might be expensive...same thing if you were going to Disney or Wiggles or something..(probably more expensive for them...no point in taking it out on these guys!

Agreed it is expensive for a family to go anywhere these days. I was not just picking on this event, but this happened to be the one the kids saw advertised. I just think €100 for an hour is outrageous.

Hey Sheamy, I hear you. How disappointing. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 sheamyboy

Just be glad you kept that 100euro in your own pocket misspiggy and not given it to these shysters for a 50 minute farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Makes me glad i'm going to the London National History Museum at the end of the month. And to think, I feel put out by spending £10 to see the on tour dinosaur exhibit...
    :/

Advertisement