Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good man Glen Hansard

Options
  • 04-03-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching The Late Late?

Finally the rape of this country is brought to light. Tubridy skims over it.

At least it's out there now. Good man Glen.

Probably won't save our lakes and forests but he did his best.

Respect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭sonic85

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

What? He raped tubridy with a rimjob?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Anyone watching The Late Late?

Finally the rape of this country is brought to light. Tubridy skims over it.

At least it's out there now. Good man Glen.

Probably won't save our lakes and forests but he did his best.

Respect.

Saw it fair play to him go on Glen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

Whatever you do, don't provide any context for those of us who weren't watching it; that's of vital importance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

i SAW it also...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

aaaahhhh I thought he was singing, which would help me cure my insomia

ireland has forests?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Such a pile of sh*te. Coilte has not been sold. No negotiations are underway to sell Coilte. Just because a Swiis firm says in an interview they would be interested in it if it was for sale is no need for wailing and gnashing of teeth. Get a grip.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

Bertie's chairing. That's enough to have me worried. Wouldn't trust him with a goldfish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Where's "joey the lips" and Jimmy Rabbitte these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

twinQuins wrote: »
    Whatever you do, don't provide any context for those of us who weren't watching it; that's of vital importance.

Sorry chief. Bertie Aherne sold Coillte into a private hedge fund of which he is the Chairman. An amount of land equivalent to Laois and Offaly put together. Did it two days before the election in the hope that the media wouldn't catch it. Glen Hansard brought it up.
    Aherne is a valueless, gutless little traitor who needs horse-whipping. Tubridy (FF) wasn't going to say it. Hansard did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Sorry chief. Bertie Aherne sold Coillte into a private hedge fund of which he is the Chairman. An amount of land equivalent to Laois and Offaly put together. Did it two days before the election in the hope that the media wouldn't catch it. Glen Hansard brought it up.
    Aherne is a valueless, gutless little traitor who needs horse-whipping. Tubridy (FF) wasn't going to say it. Hansard did.

Bertie doesn't own it, and he's gunna get whacked before he gets a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

How can Bertie sell Coillte? :confused:

Is there a link to this story, I need something to boil my blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I'd gladly swap a few acres of forest to the Swiss for some Toblerones.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    I'd gladly swap a few acres of forest to the Swiss for some Toblerones.

or for some clocks that work. my clocks fcuked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Why the hell would Tubridy start talking about forests while the commitments are on??????? You people are so obsessed with the fact Tubridy votes Fianna Fail to the extend that nobody take you loons seriously. You people are deranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭budgemook

Jim Corr told us all the week before the election!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Go ruin someone else's Friday night.

TV forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement