Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!Coarse Fishing????

Options
  • 04-03-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    can someone help me to find nice lake for coarse fishing near waterford or maybe around munster area.... looking for carp, roach, tench, pike anything at all... hate fly fishing.... please help!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zziplex

punciitis wrote: »
    Hi,
    can someone help me to find nice lake for coarse fishing near waterford or maybe around munster area.... looking for carp, roach, tench, pike anything at all... hate fly fishing.... please help!!!!!!

Oaklands in new ross. €10 for day.

Edit: http://www.oaklandslake.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 punciitis

zziplex wrote: »
    Oaklands in new ross. €10 for day.

Edit: http://www.oaklandslake.com/

Cheers, but I think u need to be member there. And there is no camping allowed:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zziplex

punciitis wrote: »
    Cheers, but I think u need to be member there. And there is no camping allowed:-(

You dont need to be a member I fish It a bit in the summer months myself.

No overnight camping no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wexalien

You could try Kilsheelan Lakes www.kilsheelanlakes.com, between Clonmel and Carrick on Suir, haven't fished it myself but I hear it fishes well. Oaklands in New Ross is a very cool spot to fish, Camping would be a problem unless you camped in the Woods by the lake. I have camped in the Woods ( Kelly's Woods ) and it was a nice quiet spot. It's public land so you will not be trespassing.

Advertisement