Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merlin Groupsets on Special Offer

Options
  • 04-03-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Merlin are doing some great deals on Groupsets until Sunday. You have to join their VIP club to qualify.

Some examples - 105 5600 from £270, Ultegra 6700 from £430, Campy Record £780 and DuraAce 7900 £940.

Also good deals on other products - wheels look esp. good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Yeah good prices, and I was warned in shop recently that the prices of groupsets (Shimano in particular) are about to jump up by circa 20%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

funny. I'd been looking at ultegra groupsets recently. Bike24 the cheapest I'd found @ 599 for the double. Which is cheaper than merlin (632), but merlin smash the price for the triple 552 vs 659.

As ever, shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jebus†

guys just found a new site called http://www.rosebikes.co.uk and they do pretty decent prices to ireland, although i cant seem to find groupsets, their mix n match works out well!

Advertisement