Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike advice

Options
  • 04-03-2011 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm back again, I've been offered a partial refund on my current bike, I've had no end of trouble with it( though seemingly sorted now), and although it's not what I'd want. I plan to use the bike a lot during the summer and would like something more reliable/durable (That could actually cycle trails etc). I have a choice, Either I go to halfords, can get a bike for up to €450 or sell my own bike ( It's still good just not what I want) and maybe have a max budget of €500, Ideally I'd like to give halfords a miss, A majority of the staff were friendly and helpful but a 20km cycle there and back is no fun if I've an issue.

Don't want to read above?
    Budget: €500 max
    Type: MTB
    Requirements: Good for light off roading, 20" + Frame(im 6 5)

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement