Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Apocalyptic Locations?

Options
  • 04-03-2011 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,

I want to shoot a music video with a post-apocalyptic theme, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest any locations that might look vaguely post-apocalyptic in the greater Dublin area?

Ruined/burnt out/collapsed buildings, wastelands, junkyards or anything like that would do, preferably places that are easy enough to access. If you have pictures or links that'd be great!

Cheers,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MadgeBadge

Try industrial estates of a Sunday. They're mostly deserted and have loads of crap lying around. I used to practice driving in Greenhills industrial estate on the Greenhills road. There's loads of abandoned fork lifts, metal drums and palates about the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 davekeeling

Thanks, MadgeBadge! I'll check it out

Advertisement