Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan Trip across America Contest

Options
  • 04-03-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Came across this contest could be worth a try

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]http://eightmates.trekamerica.co.uk[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Sounds alright, I was going to do this kind of trip this summer but a lot of friends pulled out of it so petrol cost was spread between less people, its an expensive trip!

The whole thing about a roadtrip is taking a route that you want to take not a tour guide style roadtrip, too many rules and guides to this trip but Id say it would still be good fun seeing as its free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

What's that I hear..................off in the distance.........is that...............a banjo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Two e's in eejit.

just saying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Went across America in a campervan in 2005. Excellent experience

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Two e's in eejit.

just saying :D

I know!! I've used that user name for the last 16 years the correct spelling was gone on the very first site I logged onto and it's stuck ever since!
    Vegeta wrote: »
    Went across America in a campervan in 2005. Excellent experience

What's it like to drive over there once you get of the big free-ways?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

irishejit wrote: »

Came across this contest could be worth a try

It's good, but it barely gave me a semi, never mind made me spray.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Using the link gives OP (or possibly biko) and extra entry into the competition!
    After you enter, you get a link to refer people to and get your extra entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes sorry, meant to remove the ID fully but didn't remove in the second place.
    Fixed now.

irishejit, referral links are not allowed. We're not here for you to make money off.
    If it happens again you'll get banned.

Advertisement