Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Opportunity eLearning for Association Management Company

Options
  • 04-03-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I work for an association management company (basically, they run societies for professionals). We are developing some eLearning for medical professionals across Europe; and are currently looking for an instructional designer to work full time with us.

The job is 9 - 5.30, based in Blackrock, Co Dublin.

We're looking for someone with ideally 2 or more years experience working as an instructional designer. Ideally, having worked with Articulate or some other rapid eLearning tool (we are using Articulate, hence preference for that one).
    Some basic (seriously basic) design experience is required. Also if you have dealt with or have an interest in science or medical subjects - this would be a great help (for you and us!). The content is very medical intensive.

The pay scale is in the mid 30's. For more information, drop me a line here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 medias

Hi Bren,

I have just come across your post on an E-Learning position. I realise your post is a number of months old, but I wonder did you find a suitable candidate? I currently work in an Learning/E-Learning position and have a number of years in a technical educational role.

I have experience with Articulate in addition to other relevant technologies. I also have experience in Instructional design. I am degree/MBA qualified. I would also be interested in any contract/support work if available.

Please PM me if you are aware of any opportunities.

Best Regards,
    Sean

Advertisement