Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky's new HD+/multiroom deal?

Options
  • 04-03-2011 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

4 HD boxes,all channels one box with HD+,scam spoof or real deal?anyone out there with the right knowlege on this subject

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Can you rephrase the question, so we can figure out what exactly you're asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 deals4deals

have u heard of a deal from sky with these details?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

4 HD boxes,all channels one box with HD+,scam spoof or real deal?anyone out there with the right knowlege on this subject

Impossible to make sense of your post-but here goes:

HD+ Box with one extra standard box €79 installed,each subsequent box costs €69.
    As of 15 March the standard boxes will be the new HD ready ones.
    Multiroom with one box costs €10 per month.
    Sky have a wholehome offer for multiroom which means the price is capped at €15 per month(for a year) if you have more than one multiroom box.HD pack is also discounted if you take multiroom.
    Phoneline is also essential to get multiroom.

okay i see where this is going and thanks for your input

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

okay i see where this is going and thanks for your input

It's good that someone does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Its hard to give an answer when you do not know what the question is.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

im new at this site ignore my ignorance : D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jendavnlillie

zerks wrote: »
    Impossible to make sense of your post-but here goes:

HD+ Box with one extra standard box €79 installed,each subsequent box costs €69.
    As of 15 March the standard boxes will be the new HD ready ones.
    Multiroom with one box costs €10 per month.
    Sky have a wholehome offer for multiroom which means the price is capped at €15 per month(for a year) if you have more than one multiroom box.HD pack is also discounted if you take multiroom.
    Phoneline is also essential to get multiroom.

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of moving home. I already have a Sky+ box but am looking to upgrade to a SKY+HD box and use the original box for multiroom and also get a Standard box for multiroom.
    We currently have Variety , News, Kids, Sports & ESPN channells.
    I rang up to see what kind of deal I could get and was told there was no offers, the best they could do was €100 insattalin fee for the 3 boxes and €45 per month for the multiroom and the HD channels. This on top of the channels I already have would mean a monthly fee of €118.
    I can't understand why SKY don't want to try and keep their existing customers.
    When I saw your post about the Wholehome offer I asked them about it and Sky said they never heard of it.
    Any suggestions on a provider that could save me some money?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of moving home. I already have a Sky+ box but am looking to upgrade to a SKY+HD box and use the original box for multiroom and also get a Standard box for multiroom.
    We currently have Variety , News, Kids, Sports & ESPN channells.
    I rang up to see what kind of deal I could get and was told there was no offers, the best they could do was €100 insattalin fee for the 3 boxes and €45 per month for the multiroom and the HD channels. This on top of the channels I already have would mean a monthly fee of €118.
    I can't understand why SKY don't want to try and keep their existing customers.
    When I saw your post about the Wholehome offer I asked them about it and Sky said they never heard of it.
    Any suggestions on a provider that could save me some money?

Cancel the Sky account and simply sign up as a new customer at your new address.All new customer offers will then be available to you.
    Best go through an independant installer/sky retailer as customer services seem clueless regarding deals for Irish customers.

New offers for April-€30 install for Sky+hd and 1 extra box,€69 for another box. i.e Sky+ with 2 multirooms=€99 install with wholehome offer of €15.If you take a HD sub there's a deal for €20 p.m for HD with 1 multiroom-this is not available in conjunction with wholehome offer.

Advertisement