Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Course Meal €10 in Cloisters Ennis

Options
  • 03-03-2011 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I was looking for somewhere to eat out in Ennis. Went to the Cloisters. They have a special offer of €10 for two courses - a starter and a main.
    The food and service was really good. In terms of ambiance, the place was empty. Which I felt was a shame given the value. Thats why I'm putting it up as a bargain alert. Happy eating!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Boss_man wrote: »
    Hi, I was looking for somewhere to eat out in Ennis. Went to the Cloisters. They have a special offer of €10 for two courses - a starter and a main.
    The food and service was really good. In terms of ambiance, the place was empty. Which I felt was a shame given the value. Thats why I'm putting it up as a bargain alert. Happy eating!

What was on offer on the menu?

I frequent Ennis alot ;)

Advertisement