Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

truma c6002 HELLLPPPP!!!!!

Options
  • 03-03-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi lads/lassies

have a truma c6002 and its started pumping hot water out an overflow.
    the outlet is at the top of the boiler and goes out into a t piece into pipes, one going out the bottom of the floor and the other going into the hot water supply.i can see no valves or any means of the water selecting direction in the t piece.ive never had any cause to touch the unit and it worked before the frost protection valve blew in november.im headin away to laois tomorrow and need a quick answer pleeeeeeeease:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

thats the one way valve , that lets air in when draining the water . The older ones didn't have it . Sounds like a bit of limescale is stuck in it . You could take the red pipe off the valve , and clip it directly on to the boiler outlet , if you're stuck .

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iamthest1g

charles camping had one i stock and be got it sorted,i tell ye tho!,it did perplex me for hours caus i could see no spot for a valve within the body,but when i looked at the new one it was a bit clearer

Advertisement