Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Laurels Cheltenham Preview Night Stream (Tonight)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

if anyone is making a note of the given selections can they please post them here? cause im using an extremely slow internet connection :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Never watched or gone to any of these preview nights but I must say I wouldn't after seeing how this is going. I would have thought they'd each have a horse or two for every race with a bit of reasoning. Only one's I've taken down are:

Champion Hurdle - Hurricane Fly
    Neptune Investment - First Lieutent
    RSA - Time for Rupert
    Queen Mother - Big Zeb
    Bumper - Alore of Ilusion

Haven't checked prices and haven't been paying that much attention to the stream tbh.

Never watched or gone to any of these preview nights but I must say I wouldn't after seeing how this is going. I would have thought they'd each have a horse or two for every race with a bit of reasoning. Only one's I've taken down are:

Champion Hurdle - Hurricane Fly
    Neptune Investment - First Lieutent
    RSA - Time for Rupert
    Queen Mother - Big Zeb
    Bumper - Alore of Ilusion

Haven't checked prices and haven't been paying that much attention to the stream tbh.
    Thanks Gavin, what do you think the chances are of them 5?

That was the first half of the preview, second half was a bit better.

Labrokes World Hurdle - Big Bucks/ 5for3

Triumph Hurdle - Grand Duia/Zacantir/Sam Winner

Albert Bartlett Novice - Raptar

Grand Annual Handicap Race - Last of the Leaders/Pea Grater

Fox Hunter - Badyrun

Gold Cup - Imperial Commander/Pandorama and Long run(both need soft)/China Rock/Kempes

Some of the spellings could be off as the mic and stream wasn't great. As to your question Noel, the only two horses I've backed too date for Cheltenham are Dunguib and Rubi Light (both tips), won't be picking the rest of my horses till next week when it's confirmed what horses are definitely racing in what.

Something I forgot to post there was than Gordan Elliot said his horse Plan A in the Fred Winter Handicap Hurdle should be good.

• Advertisement

Thanks again Gavin youv been a great help, And goodluck with picking them winners ;)

Advertisement