Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter to my 17yr old Self

Options
  • 03-03-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Ive seen this on the women's thread before, and I just wondered what would someone do if they could speak to their 17yr old. If not maybe to change past but explain its all right to be different. Tbh the real reason for this is I have a hard time getting through to my 17yr old son at the best of times. He might find it better reading others than hearing mine!!:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stuckin

I would tell myself to finish college, not get obsessed by certain girls, start saving early and don't play silly buggers with replica guns

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

OP, while this is a lovely idea I don't think PI is a suitable location for this thread. It might be better suited to Parenting or even The Gentleman's Club.

Locked.

Maple

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement