Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Shannon Thread

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi all im starting this thread for all Shannon people to post all shannon related stuff and queries as well on it the first thing id like to ask what would you like to see in shannon i would like to see a cinema or bowling alley so we can do somethin haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

What's the story with the place not having a cinema again? It's ridiculous. I mean, Kilkee has/had a cinema and that's a backwater.

There's a good youth club and some sport facilities.. and pretty much nothing else for kids to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Cynortas

i think they woulnt give planning permission but i may be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Hmmmmmmm.....

What's happening in Shannon?

-Fianna Fail still haven't taken their Micheal Martin posters down.
    -It was a lovely Spring day today.
    -It's cold now.
    -I seen a dead cat up the boreen today.
    -A plane took off from the airport today.

tumbleweed.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Aaaaaaand there's already a thread about Shannon. It's half-way down the page...

Advertisement