Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masseuse needed for Race Across America (RAAM)

Options
  • 03-03-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

This year Donncha Cuttriss will be the 1st ever Irish solo entrant in the Race Across America (RAAM).

The crew is nearly complete but we are still looking for a masseuse.

If anybody is interested or knows somebody who may be, they can message me or mail the Crew Chief Alan Heary at alan@racearoundireland.com

It'll be a great opportunity to be part of what should be an incredible experience.

Emmet Roche

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

emtroche wrote: »
    massage me
    FYP

Sorry couldn't resist. Sounds amazing, I can't help picturing the guys with their neck attached to the plank running down their back as the neck muscles are gone, however. :eek:

In return for making your thread slightly more irritating I'll actually forward this to a physio friend who is graduating, you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭emtroche

Forget to mention Donnchas new blog is here

http://donnchacuttrissraam2011.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

You might consider emailing some of the colleges around and see if anyone graduating might be interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

Also, contact Team Type One. Their chief, Phil Southerland (who is a man of Rás, btw) launched TT1 specifically to target and win RAAM.

If those guys can't find you a masseuse, nobody can!

Advertisement