Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Bike Advice Thread

Options
  • 02-03-2011 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

Gents
    I am sure this is a regular subject... I recently started back cycling again with my old machine which is about 30lbs in weight. Add in the 700x25 tyres and a 20-15 sprocket and I am getting it tight ..! Everyone is telling me "That gate is no good" well that gate was good in 1988 ;)

I am thinking of a new or second hand bike .. I have a few stipulations but ! It needs to be 59-60cms - Nice group,nice wheels and fairly strong...! I have a budget of about €1500 - €1750 to play with ... !

Any ideas or suggestions...?

The worst is I seen this and have a major craving for it _ I need sommit modern ...!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150569401179&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks Lads..!

Advertisement