Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DL042 BA photography fees next year?

Options
  • 02-03-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I would just like to know how much I should expect to pay in fees (registration and any other) as I am applying for 1st year next september. I have previously studied 1st and 2nd year in another degree course, but because it has been 10 years since I left I think I will be entitled to free fees. Someone told me if it has been longer than 5 years, then this is the case. Is this true?

Also, I am on VTOS at the moment on a fetac course, will I be entitled to Back to education allowance if I start in IADT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Slavisa

Hi

Re the fees, the best person in IADT to talk to is Eileen MacNamara in the Office of Academic Affairs. She will assess your situation and let you know how much you would have to pay. The standard registration fee looks likely to be €2000 from September 2011, so at least you will have to pay that.

Re Back to Education Allowance, the best thing to do is to contact your local social welfare office. I'm not sure if you can change from VTOS to BTEA (my husband couldn't do that last year).

Hope this helps.

Slavisa

Advertisement