Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer internships in china

Options
  • 02-03-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

anybody been on an internship in China?iv been looking at different programs such as the crccasia.com internship which offers students 1 months language lessons and 1 months internship in a field of your choice. so has anyone got any experience of this company or of the whole chinese internship in general?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ChristopherUno

Can't say I'm familiar with that specific course but a lot of my friends when I was over there were DAAD students from Germany doing a language course followed by an internship, though they had to secure that themselves (with help) once they were over there. The impression I got was that companies are happy to take on foreign employees on internships or even on a longer term basis but that it's much, much easier to go about finding and securing them once you're over there.

Advertisement